Thursday, October 4, 2012

Moving Forward....

   We are so excited that we have sold our condo that we've had on the market for alittle while... Our realtor has been great. She worked so hard to make this happen. We are so pleased not to have to carry the bills into another winter...
Thank you card
  So I worked on a card to give her to express our gratitude. I really like this layout that I picked up ideas here and there from various cards. This one really was a joy to make.
   I used a Stampin Up set called Mixed Bunch. I really love this set. It's so versatile. The green flourishes are a Memory Box die. I also used Ranger's Rock Candy paint along with Tim Holtz's distress ink to age the sentiment paper. The sentiment stamp is from Stampin Up, I think.
   I have collected a number of buttons over the years and this one in the middle of the flower is one I have had for awhile. I just cut the shank on the back and used crystal effects to hold it in place.
Inside
   Lula, our realtor, has been wonderful to work with in selling and buying our homes over the years. I wanted to convey our thanks for all her work. I hope she likes this card. She truly is a knowledgeable, positive, caring person.
Fall is here.
  Well, Fall is truly here. I took a picture of this tree while I was waiting for my husband who was in Target. It is such a beautiful time in Maine.
   We are so blessed to have sold this condo so that we can move forward in our new home and not have to look back in taking care of this one. I know the new owner will be happy there.
 

1 comment:

  1. Lula is going to love this card! The Mixed Bunch stamp set is my favorite too@ So glad you sold the condo! Truly an answer to prayer!

    ReplyDelete

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...