Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spending time with the Burchams


They had haddock. Yeah!!
    It was a wonderful trip to Florida from North Carolina. The weather was perfect. No rain at all. We stopped at rest stops and ate at Red Lobster when we hit Florida. A tradition we started with my brother in law, Tom. He was happy.



We made it.












   We were happy to finally arrive at my sister, Phillis's and her husband, Cary's home. It was nice to catch up with them and share stories from the past year. We decided to go out to dinner. Cary suggested Remington's Steakhouse in West Chapel. What a great place. It has a western theme. Really cute. We had a great time.

Good eating here, too.



This was in Phillis's yard. Cute, huh?















Where do I get on?

Love the saddle decor.
  









  When we got back we all walked around Phillis's complex. There are some lovely homes in Florida.
It was hard to leave the next day, but we were due at Disney World. We said our good-byes and hopefully we will see the Burchams coming to Maine this summer or fall.

So romantic
   Our first day at Disney was hot and fun. We checked in at Beachclub and headed for Epcot. They are having the flower show there.
What a great idea for our garden!
  I got so many ideas for my garden back home in Maine. Well, maybe not the Cinderella one.
  The water fountain being used for succulents is a great idea. I think I might try this one.

 Well, Chris wants to go down to the pool since there isn't anyone in it. It's about eight at night and it's cooled off quite a bit. Perfect for a quick dip in the pool. Check in tomorrow and I'll have more ideas from the flower show and our adventures at Animal Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...