Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tah..Dah... Finished the Set!!

Nature's Sketchbook stamp
   I have finished with the last stamp in the Nature's Sketchbook set from Stampin Up.  It took me a little while 'cause it was hard to come up with a design that fit these beautiful stamps. I thought Cuttlebug's embossing tree folder seemed to be a perfect fit. I rubbed the raised parts with Tim Holtz's Vintage Photo ink.
The zig zag piece on the botton is also from Cuttlebug's collection of embossing folders.
   Martha Stewarts's branch punch in green and brown  added a little detail with the pine cones. The cones were made from McGill's pear punch that I just glued pears together upside down. Stampin Up's tag punch helped with the stamped sentiment from Nature's Sketchbook.
   There, I have finished this set that I had not used before. On to the next one.....

3 comments:

  1. Love, love this card! The ribbon is the perfect touch! Very rustic and is a good masculine card!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Connie! It has a botanical feel to it. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...