Friday, February 25, 2011

Pampered Chef in the Studio!

   I am not presently working on any cards because my husband and I will be taking off for our Florida trip soon. I am actually cleaning my studio 'cause I hate to come home to a mess after a lovely vacation. I thought you might like to see one of my storage ideas that I think works very well for me.  My studio is located in the loft of our condo. Very convenient to the bedroom and bathroom next door. It's not a huge room, so I have to really keep finding ways to store my materials.

4 comments:

  1. Cool video! I love how you are able to show us all the carousel holds! Neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy.

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I decided to come over and have a look at yours...
    You make gorgeous projects.. love the housewarming card idea, it's soo cute, and the card for Cindy is such a sweetie too.Have a nice weekend.
    hugs, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea! thanks for sharing. hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...