Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Is It October Already?

  I am way behind in posting to my blog. Sorry, not sure what I have been so busy doing. Although the holidays are coming and I have been working on those projects. Plus, we have a beautiful new granddaughter. I guess it has been a busy time.

Halloween cards

   I made these Halloween treat holder cards for friends. They were wicked easy to make . My sister, Chris, over at Call a Lily Studio found the tutorial cor these cuties on Pinterest. They were wicked easy to make.  The test tubes are plastic. They hold M&Ma's easily.  I found Halloween jokes on line and added them to the inside with the punch lines on the back. You can find the tutorial  on B.J. Peter's blogHalloween treat card

  I also found this wicked cute brag album that Tamara made from Country Craft Creations. It is wicked easy. It only takes two 12 x 12 sheets of paper and part of another one. Love it !




 
I have made 4 of these to give as gifts this Christmas . They would make great stocking stuffers. You can find Tamara's tutorial on Authentique's Facebook's page titled Bountiful Collection. It was a live video tutorial. If you have any trouble let me know and I can try and give you directions. It is that easy.
I decided that I needed another
project table for my craft room. This table from Wal-Mart fit the bill. It was only 174.00 with free shipping. It has been such a nice feature to be able to have more space to put ongoing projects. Love it. The white surface makes it easier to see the edges of paper,too.


Our new granddaughter
   I will close with this adorable picture of our new granddaughter, Isabelle. She is such a joy to hold and be a part of her growing up. We now have two sweeties to spoil. This is a great time in our lives. We feel blessed .
  Hopefully, I will blog a little bit more than I have been. Happy October!




2 comments:

  1. Love the Brag book! It will be a great Christmas present! The table looks great in your Craft room. We can all use more space! Isabelle's picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The halloween cards are adorable!! You did a great job on the brag book and Russ did a great job putting your table together! Love it when we get more organized! Isabella is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...