Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Craft Fair Season
My sisters and I just completed a Fall Craft Fair at the Wells Junior High in Wells. We did have a good time meeting some really nice pe...
-
My sisters and I just completed a Fall Craft Fair at the Wells Junior High in Wells. We did have a good time meeting some really nice pe...
-
I have finally finished the Valentine I have been making for my son, Nathaniel. I've been dying to use the side step card I saw on Ja...
-
My brother, Hal, and his wife, Charlotte, have been busy moving from their home in Conn. to their new home in New Jersey. They have been ...
These pictures are beautiful! Can't wait to see them here in Maine. Just Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Great job on all your pictures! I loved the flower show!
ReplyDeleteWow! I would have just loved this show.
ReplyDelete