Monday, October 26, 2015

One Man's Dream!

What a great room!
We wandered through the Walt Disney museum at Hollywood Studios today. It is called One Man's Dream. I love how they change up on of the exhibits.
   This room caught my eye as I am an avid Mickey Mouse collector. I love the bookcase that holds all things Mickey. It also has books in with the other collectibles. I am thinking of changing my collection to include other items.
  This picture will help me remember how much I like this exhibit.
   We were at Hollywood Studios for the morning. We were able to do Toy Story Mania. Russ beat me as always. It is such a great ride.
Everyone heads here first.
 We headed for Epcot. To eat at the French pavilion. Yummy sandwiches were just right for us along with a ginormous chocolate chip cookie.
French pastries








   We decided to try and use a fast pass to get on Test Track. It worked out great cause we could get n in 30 minutes. We got there just in time. There was a 75 minute wait for everyone else.
  We went on Soarin probably for the last time cause they
are closing this ride for February and March to
add another track. 
  We had a lovely snack in Sunshine Seasons where I took this picture of the balloons. So pretty.  I am ready for bed so I will close with balloons. 
  Tomorrow we go to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. 



                                  

1 comment:

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...