Monday, January 5, 2015

So Blessed!

Love them so much.....
  I know Christmas is over but we just had our Christmas with the kids since they traveled to New York for the holidays to be with Kristin's family. They came back sick and did not want to give the "bug" to us. Love them for that.. So we had to wait to get together. It was a lovely time with them.
  They are expecting their first child, Evelyn, in February. So hard not to buy all baby clothes. There are some wicked cute outfits for baby girls out there.

Wicked cute baby clothes for Evelyn.
  So today I am putting away Christmas and concentrating on the baby shower coming up in a few weeks.
  I am going to make these baby favors that I saw on Pinterest. So much fun to make. I forgot to put the lacy fringe around the head. I will do that on the next one. It is so easy to do. The mouth is a little heart with a punched out circle. I bought Stampin Up's curvy keepsake die cut. You can do so much with that die. I have a board on Pinterest dedicated to what other people have done with it.
So cute.

Happy Birthday!
  I gave Russ a snowcab for his birthday. He got a chance to use it yesterday after a snowstorm left 4 inches for us to remove from the driveway. He said it kept him warm and he could wear his glasses so he could see better when doing the blowing. I am happy he likes his present.
  The snow was quite pretty and the temperature was not too cold, but I hear that is going to change soon.


 
Mickey Shrine

 Russ finished the shelf to hold the receiver and DVD player. But I really like my Mickey collection on this wonderful shelving tower. I think I even have room for a few more.
Another notepad holder
  I love making these notepad holders by Graphic 45. So easy to do and such a practical gift.
  I used Graphic 45's Couture collection to make this one.
The back


  The collection includes so many great pictures of fabulous women. There are great quotes and sayings, too.
  I see they are releasing a new set of collections. Hope I can find them to buy for my next project.
Our living room

  Our living room is done now. The wall is down that separated our space. We love how much more room we have to move around in. We bought new furniture to go with the new design.
More space...
  We can see right through to the kitchen. Love that. And the light is so much better without a wall to cut off the space and light.
  We are starting off the New Year with so much to be thankful for and feel so blessed. Hope you are having a good beginning, too.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of Christmas with the kids! The house looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...