Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Fall is Here!


 I love crafting with my grandchildren. We are inside more now that it is the last of October. The days are shorter and colder now. The girls like to paint so I decided using Q-tips would be a cool way to do it differently. Gonna hang them up in my craftroom when they are done and paint is dry.


Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I have been busy with so much going on.. I bought a Cricut since my last post and love it. It is a cutting machine that you can buy files for and just extract them and you have the most wonderful project to put together. 

  This is a file that I bought for a few dollars from Lori Whitlock's SVG site. It was so simple to put together the hardest part was putting in the lights. 

   I love the nativity scene that is in white. The Cricut machine cuts out the shapes and parts, so you just put it together. It is time consuming but well worth it after  you see the results.

  I have so many projects going on. I never know which one to work on next. I am trying my hand at quilling but have not finished the project on the letter C with quilling flowers and leaves around it. 

  As you can see in the picture below that I have started it. I really like how the tulip came out but I have way more to do...Will post a pic when I am done. Not sure when that will be with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas around the corner.

What a great Halloween cat!

  I am so looking forward to having Thanksgiving at our house. We will have our children and grandchildren for dinner. I am planning on making Pilgrim hats for our place settings. I think it will be cute. I know the girls will like it. I will post pictures when I get them done. 

 Evy taught me how to make this cat that she did at school for art class. It is wicked cute. We used heavier paper and google eyes. She also like using the pom pom for a nose. She was a very good teacher. Such a cute project. The girls played with the cats for most of the afternoon.

Add caption


  This is the Halloween card I made for the kids.   I really like the witch's hat, bat, and  stockings. These are dies that I own. The spider web borders are a Martha Stewart punch I have. Happy Halloween die I bought from Wish. Not sure who made it. But I love it.

 The Witch's Hat box was made from an SVG file along with the large Witch's Hat.

Happy Halloween card

For the grandchildren          
For the kids





HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


 








Love seeing my grandchildren playing together.






1 comment:

  1. Just getting to look at these pics! Love the Halloween boxes!!

    ReplyDelete

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...