Sunday, March 31, 2019

Westbrook Spring/ Mother's Day Craft Fair!!

Annual  Spring/Mothers Day Arts and Craft Fair at Westbrook Armory
 A great fair
     My sisters and I are so excited to be at the Westbrook Spring/ Mother's Day Craft Fair this April 27th and 28th. This is our first time there so we are super excited to meet other crafts people and new customers. The organizers have been so helpful and seem to really know what they are doing. We are hoping it will be one of our annual events.
     It looks like there are many talented crafters there with great items for spring and for Mother's Day gifts. Hope we see you there!

Cork Trivets
A spring sampler
    We are working on  many  items for this event that we think customers will enjoy!
These cork trivets are so much fun to make.
My husband makes the frame and I have been cutting the corks to fit. You have to boil them in order to make it a little easier to cut.
   
  This spring sampler is another example of items we will be selling at the fair. I absolutely love making these. I use die cuts that I own to embellish the theme. My husband makes the frames for me. He is so talented and so good to me.
   We have many unique cards. The ladder that my husband worked on to make it easier to see these wonderful Father's Day cards is perfect in order to see and touch cards
For Dad
for fathers.
    He added the strips across the ladder to keep cards from falling. The cards you see here are the shirt cards. I also see an apron card and a pocket card.
    I cased these other Mother's Day cards from Pinterest. Love how it looks like a dress with pears that a mother would have worn. I made the next one a little bigger.

Mother's dress card

Mother's Day card









 
Eclipse cards

  I will end this post with the two cards I really liked doing for this craft fair. It is the eclipse method. If you look it up on Pinterest, there are many posts that will tell you how to do this technique.  I used a Stampin Up stamp set; can't remember the name of the set though. It has a two step method of stamping. I like the shimmery red back paper. I think these will be a hit at the fair. 
 Will be posting more about our offerings for the fair in weeks to come. Be sure and check them out. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...