Sunday, February 24, 2019

February Here and Gone!

Working on craft fair items.
  I cannot believe how fast this winter is moving along. We have had alot of wet snow lately. Today it is raining most of the day now.
  I am working on items for our craft fair either this spring of this fall. I love Stampin Up's dandelion set. I used this set to make these 5 cards to put in a box to sell.
 

A finished project




  My sister, Chris, got me interested in doing these frames with added embellishments. I love looking for quotes that add to the frame. You cannot tell from the picture but the inside is recessed so that the extras don't stick out. I plan to make more like this one.


Add caption

 I have been having fun making these baskets from a die I bought from Wish. It really cuts out the fine design quite well.
  You cut out 4 pieces and glue the edges together to make the basket sides. Then you cut out the bottom and glue that on.
  I cut out an inch strip to make the handle and then added the ribbon and flowers. It really makes me think of spring. Now to add something to the inside.




 
The front

The back
  The most fun I have had this month is making my granddaughter, Evy, her birthday card. I made a card in the box using some castle towers and flags. I used a punch I have to make the turrets.  I have the knight die from, I think, Marianne Designs.  I also used the dragon on the back. 

    I added two unicorns on the side which you can not see here. The girl I just printed out from my computer after searching pics of princesses. I think Evy really like it.
    I also made unicorn decorated sugar cookies to go with the theme of her party. I must say that they came out pretty good. 
Unicorn cookies
  Evy's birthday party was alot of fun watching the kids play and interact with each other. Really made the month of February a fun month.... I will leave you with some pictures of her party.




Birthday Girl
Festive decorations

Izzy helping her sister.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! The cards are fabulous and so are the pics of the Grand kids! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...