Saturday, June 25, 2011

On the Move!

This is a side view...
   I have been missing my papercrafting this week. My husband and I have decided to move to Yarmouth, Maine. We have bought a cute house there and plan to be moving in with my mom at the end of the month. We have been spending our time packing... I can't buy any new plants or crafting items 'cause I'll just have to pack some more.. Can't wait to move.. My mom is as excited as we are...
This is the front view!
  Here are some pics of the house we are moving to....
This is a small patio.
Isn't this pretty?
This is an expanded cape. I love the plantings that this family has done. My mom and I plan to add more plants here and there. We even hope to have a garden out back next year.  It's exciting, but exhausting when you think of all the packing we have to do. We also have to sell our two condos, too. Here is a link to the site if you are thinking of moving to Maine anytime soon. Condo #1 in Brunswick, Maine  We are selling my mom's condo, too. Here is a link to look at her condo. Condo #2 in Brunswick, Maine 
   I hope to work on my sister Rochelle's birthday card today. It has been raining and miserable here. I need a little break from packing. Oh, I just thought... ummm I have to pack my craftroom soon...That's gonna be hard to do...

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful place! I'm sure you and your Mom will find some lovely new plantings to put out! Can't wait to see more crafts and some around the house projects! Blessings!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding working on my card today! Love your pictures of the house! Actually can't wait to help you move!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie... I enjoy reading your posts so very much! Your projects and encouragement mean so much. I have left a little blog award over at my place to thank you! Blessings...

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots of the new house! The landscaping is fabulous! I know you guys are going to love it there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Connie,

    What a fabulous place to be moving to. Good luck with everything and I'm sure you will be very busy over the next couple of weeks. I can't wait to see how you decorate your patio area. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...