Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Stampin Up Party!!

Cathy's card on the right. Rochelle' card on the left.
   I went to a Stampin UP party at my sister, Rochelle's house. It was way too much fun. The food was good. The sharing of ideas was awesome. I brought my camera to take pictures and got so caught up in the festivities that I forgot to take pictures. Oh well, I will at the next one. Cathy is our new demonstrator and she did a great job. We made a card that she had designed. It was wicked cute. So cute that  I had to buy the punch and the stamp to make more of my own. I added the sentiment when I got home. Love this card!
  Rochelle designed the other card. I love this one, too. She put the owl together for us to save time and aggravation. Isn't the owl adorable. I have this punch and plan on making him again for Valentine's Day. It's so clever to turn the tree sideways. She used her Xyron  to make the little hearts like stickers. Easy to attach to the paper.
  All in all it was a great day. It's so fun to get together with others and share your passion for paper crafting. We hope to get together again  soon. Can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I had fun at Rochelle's party too! Cathy is going to be a great demonstrator! Both cards are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...