Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gratitude Abounding

   I had such a wonderful Christmas that I feel compelled to write thank you notes this year. I am not sure that I have done this in years past, but this year I really wanted people to know how I felt .  I have made these two thank you notes just for that reason.
   I was inspired by a card that I had saved in my favorite folder over at Splitcoast Stampers.  Here is a link to check out that  card. Inspirational Card    
  I have a number of lovely flower stamps. This is from Stampin Up. I bought this set used and the name of the set is not on it. If anyone knows the name of this set, please let me know so I can label it with my new label maker.
   The white enamel accents from Ranger make excellent dots. I have seen this done by another card maker Mark's Mom from Splitcoast. Here is that link to card in her gallery. Markie's Mom 
   I hope the New Year is beginning with a bang for you all. I am enjoying the warmish January we are having. I hear we are going to get a bit of snow on Thursday. Oh well, it means that Spring is that much closer. Thanks for visiting my "neck of the woods".

2 comments:

  1. I love the "dots"! Makes the card look really cool! Let's hope we don't get dumped on with tons of snow.... maybe some people would love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie,

    Gorgeous thank you cards! I'm sure they were well appreciated. Your dot borders are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...