Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rose Boxes!!

A field of roses...
  Whew! I finally finished the last Rose Box for my friend, Cindy's Holiday Shopping Day on October 23 from 1:00 to 4:00 in Berwick, Maine . (See previous post.) I have been making these rose flowers for the last few days. I love how easy they are to make  because of a great tutorial I found at Scrappin Mama's blog. Her video can be found here, if you are interested in trying some of you own.Scrappin Mama's Rose Video 
   I tried to choose paper that would match the boxes.  I used scor pal tape to adhere the petals to the circle. It seem way easier than the glue the video sugests.
   I added a little glitter to some of the petals for a little holiday bling. The leaves are from  a Martha Stewart punch.
   I think my favorite is the pure white rose. I used photo paper to give it a little shine.
      I did not make the boxes, but altered them to make them a perfect box for gift giving for any occasion.
      I am ready to work of my coffins that I plan on selling at Cindy's. Halloween is next!!!

2 comments:

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...