Monday, November 11, 2013

More, more, more Christmas!

   I have been working soooo hard on getting ready for this Christmas Holiday Shopping Event being held at the Topsham Cornerstone Church in Topsham, if I haven't mentioned this enough. My sisters and I are working round the clock to be ready. It is kinda fun doing the projects we have wanted to do, but now have a deadline to do it.. If my cards don't sell I will use them for my Christmas card this year. Good thinking, huh?
  This is what I have been working on : Card in a Box, Envelope Albums, Treat Boxes, Christmas Cards, and an Album in a Box ; just to name a few. I have  been busy.
5 cards with envelopes for 15.00.
These cards were really fun to make. I think 3.00 a card for buying 5 at a time is  not bad.
  I have made one more of the Card in a Box cards.






More cards....
Card in a Box that folds for sending
They are easy to make but the theme and the elements of the theme are time consuming. I made this box to be elves going through gifts. However, I think the elf hat covers his ears, so I am going to cut his present ears off ( Ouch!) and put them lower. My sister, Chris, agrees with me. She thinks he looks like the Grinch.

 
Card in a Box winter scene
The second Card in a Box is a winter scene with a deer and a bunny. I used white Flower Soft for the snow. I like the effect it gives the whole card.
  I plan on making at least one more. I hope it doesn't take all day. I am using Graphic 45 on the last one. I love that paper because of the quality and the artistic elements. So pretty.





Christmas Album in a Box

Opened Box with pages showing

Tags on another page

Flap on a page for more pics

Last page with tags
Love the boxes that have an album hiding inside. The box is easy to make using black chipboard. I bought the directions from Paper Hoarder, I think that is the name. Doesn't sound right, though.
  
Pyramid Treat or Gift Boxes
 
 











 I have been decorating these pyramid treat boxes or you could put a gift inside. One of the sides comes open when you remove the ribbon. I love Christmas paper especially if it sparkles. I think they look festive. If they don't sell, I will decorate my fireplace mantel with them for the holidays.
Christmas Tags
I discovered I love making tags. They are so cute. I am not sure which ones are my favorite. The Santa tags came out great. I used Enamel Accents for the buttons. On the snowflakes I just used a Sizzix die cut for the snowflake and added gems and a sentiment. Love 'em.
  I have to go rake leaves now. I hope this is the last time. Some leaves just don't want to fall. It will be good exercise and then back to work. I will be making another  Album in a Box and another Card in a Box. I hope to finish decorating my cigar boxes , too.
 Hope you are getting excited for the holidays to come. I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...