Friday, April 15, 2011

For Elaine!!

A flower for Elaine..
   I think this is my last Easter basket for 2011. I love making them because they are so easy to do. Check out my earlier post on directions from Stamp TV.
   I put a small flower in this one for Elaine. She has been such a good friend to me that I wanted to show my appreciation by adding to her garden.
   I used the new paper I purchase from Mind's Eye. Great paper.. I think I've said that before, but it's a heavier quality paper than other cardstock I've used. I plan on getting more.
   I used Just Rite's new stamp set called "Kindness". I bought the Spellbinder's die cut that matches the stamp. Way cool!!
   I punched the butterflies with Martha Stewart's punch. Then distressed them with Vintage Photo from Tim Holtz.
The handle is also embellished with Martha's scalloped border punch.
   The brilliant blue flowers are from a McGill punch I have. I dotted the centers with white enamel accents.
   I lined the basket with a baggie to protect the paper. I think Elaine is gonna love this Spring basket.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This basket is beautiful! I love,love the Justrite stamp- the color is perfect! The butterflies are a nice touch! Elaine will love this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzers! just beautiful. Elaine is one lucky lady and I am sure she will love it! hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great basket! Elaine will love your thoughtfulness and creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Basket and the elements on it are Beautiful. Such a nice JOB! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...