Sunday, January 16, 2011

Newbie

    I have decided to move my blog at Wordpress to Blogger. I was having trouble with moving pictures in my posts and I want to embed videos in my blog, if possible. I am really excited about trying something new. I am a paper crafter and love to share my designs. I am also interested in photography and  plan to  share some of my pictures with you for feedback.
   Since I am newly retired my husband and I have been traveling along the eastern seaboard. We are planning a trip to Florida this February. I take my laptop along and will blog along the way.



   Hope you enjoy what you see and comment as you wish.  Glad to be here.  Here are a few pictures of winter around Maine.

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures! The one with the pumpkin is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Getting Ready!!

    I have been getting ready for an upcoming craft fair at USM on April 22nd. My sisters and I are excited about doing a spring fair. We di...